Precision-engineered and dual heat treated drill screws provide the strength, ductility and resistance to embrittlement required for critical applications.
Features and benefits
- High-hardness points and lead threads for drilling and tapping
- Lower-hardness in load-bearing threads for ductility
- Virtually immune to delayed embrittlement failures
- Stalgard® coating provides 800 hours of salt spray resistance (per ASTM B117)
- Diameters: #10 to 5/16"
- Lengths: 3/4" to 3-3/8"
- Head Styles: Hex washer and undercut flat
- Drive Systems: Hex and phillips
- Point Types: #3 and #4
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Silver Stalgard® coating
- Head Marking: Elco® logo in a raised circle