For fastening to aluminum when corrosion is a primary concern.
Stainless steel drill screws provide strength and corrosion resistance in a variety of aluminum applications.
Features and benefits
- Provides a very high level of corrosion resistance
- Coating allows greater galvanic compatibility in dissimilar metal applications involving aluminium
- Head marked with a "3" for easy identification
- Diameters: #10 to 1/4"
- Lengths: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Head Style: Hex washer
- Drive System: Hex
- Point Types: #3 and #4
- Material: 302 stainless steel
- Finish: Stalgard® GB (Galvanic Barrier) coating